Sunday, March 25, 2012
Dinner Theater
Smoke on the Mountain: Homecoming, was the name of the musical that our homeschool co-op presented this weekend. It was the 6th-12th graders so Lily was a part of the group. She is pictured here with a few of the other girls. They are dressed as their characters and before they performed they served dinner to the audience. At the intermission, they cleared tables and refilled drinks, etc.
Tim, Gracie and I attended on Friday night and thoroughly enjoyed the show! It's safe to say that their performance Friday night was flawless! (Even their own director agreed!) I had kitchen duty all day Saturday as we had a matinee and an evening performance. We got home last night at about 10:30 and fell into bed.
It was a great experience for Lily and she's been missing her friends all day! We're so proud of her and all the hard work put into the show! I can't wait to see what they do next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wish we could have been there! Sounds like so much fun!!
ReplyDelete